Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

End of a chapter!


The caravan started around 2 P.M. We started with getting the kids to color a few pictures and do puzzles.
We finished around 4, with the usual chaos around the mike. We got the kids to form a circle and sing "too tee ta" and said our goodbyes.
And that is when the feeling of the last caravan began to sink in and I realized that from next Saturday, I wouldn't be coming here. There would be no more 'Hi Akka's!!' and no more hugs and smiles from the little ones. I had this terrible feeling of leaving something I loved.


I've had the most amazing Saturdays during the past five months. Tackle has been a very different and nice experience. It has taught me look at things differently, and has given me a chance to do something that made me a happier and a better person.


--Sara Fathima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.