Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pleasant Surprises!

Pleasantly surprised at the incident that happened at the Caravan, one of our intern says,
"A kid named Aman was dancing so much that his shirt got dirty. When my friend was dusting it, he said, "Akka, it's OK. I'll wash it myself". So we asked him why he wanted to worry because his mother will wash it for him. So he replied, "No akka. I wash my clothes myself and I don't want my mother to work because she is a nice lady. Isn't it a cute act of the kid?"
- Ruhuma Susan Kuruvilla

*The names of the children have been changed for privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.