Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Friday, September 16, 2016

Just express yourself......

Expressing her joy of dancing for the first time, one of the Interns said, "To a person who has always shied away from activities like dancing or any sort of things which need you to express yourself a lot. I have always been just an audience!  But today I danced.  Forgot about everything and gave it a try. This was because of a kid there who really insisted on me shaking a leg with him. I couldn't even think of saying a 'No' to him. He made me do something I never thought I'll do in this lifetime. I owe a lot to this kid for making me do something I never I have never done.. For people reading it, this might look like Ohh! What's the big thing in dancing....only I know how much that means. Going to spend some quality time in the dance stall from now on during the Caravan."
- Rithika. A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.