Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Friday, September 16, 2016

Re-living my Passion

Tackle Caravan is not only a place where the interaction with the children, helps us understand them, but also a place where one is accepted just the way he/she is. One is given the freedom to engage in activities that heal the soul.
“When I walked in through that gate most of the kids just left what they were doing. They ran towards me and hugged me and welcomed me. It was just so beautiful and heart-warming. I was completely overwhelmed.
I'm completely in love with the Caravan. The whole idea of playing and being with the kids is absolutely lovely. I'm someone who loves dancing but has no time for it and here in the Caravan I literally dance at a stretch. Though I may get exhausted the energy and the enthusiasm from the kids keeps me going.”
- Annie Shimron 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.