Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Friday, September 16, 2016

The Community walk experience....

Talking about the Community walk experience, one of the Interns said, "Since it was the community walk today...I walked with these two kids Ramesh and Suresh. I think I was wrong in one major thing....I was under this assumption that the kids if are opening up will only talk about difficulties, disturbing circumstances of life! But Suresh changed that whole perspective and spoke about the Happiness in life. He spoke about how happy his family is. He asked me whether I'll come to his house because his house is really small and asked whether I'll mind that aspect. But he also told me that in-spite of the fact that his house is small...he said it's filled with happiness.  I too told him its the same with me.....small house but loads of happiness...for which he gave me Hi5! He was happy that I was like him too and had a house like him. He was happy about this. Seeing him happy made me happy. A happy happy day it was!"
- Rithika A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.