Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Friday, September 16, 2016

We are 'Special'

At the Caravan every ‘Akka’ and every ‘Anna” is special and so are the kids. The joys that these interactions may bring are intangible. Recalling her experience an intern says “I was overwhelmed at this Caravan session as the girl who was teaching me how to make a flower asked me whether I was going to take the flower home or was I going to throw it away. The moment I said I'm going to take it home she felt really happy and she enjoyed making it even more and that act of hers made me feel really really happy and so special.”
- Annie Shimron 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.