Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Saturday, February 24, 2018

A REWARDING EXPERIENCE

The past couple of months have been as exciting as they were tiring. All the hours of dancing, painting and running around is something I wholeheartedly enjoyed. 

More than anything else, the Caravans have inspired me to be more active. Having been pampered by phones, movies, cars and other forms of technology, it had been a while since I had done anything physical for the fun of it. The kids I met through Caravan have shown me how rewarding it can be to actually go out and play. 

The other thing I learnt through Caravan is Kannada. A few of the kids thought it was about time I learnt it. Granted I'm not even close to being fluent in the language, I now know basic words and phrases and understand it quite well.

Of course, there are many other things that the children have taught me, like the value of patience and the importance of a smile. But over all, Caravan has been a lot of fun as well as an extremely fulfilling experience that I will remember for a long time.

Senalda Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.