Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Experience of all the Experiences


Working with Headstreams has definitely been a life changing experience for me. The idea of just being
with kids and playing with them was just so incredible but when I actually started going for the caravan
that’s when everything got more real and better. It is only through this experience that I have become
more caring and understanding towards other human beings. Dealing with kids have definitely made me
more patient. I have learned that experience is the best teacher. Through this experience that I am more
grateful for all the things that I have today. It fills my heart to just look at kids being so happy in their
lives even after not having the branded clothes or the most expensive gadgets. The love and respect that I
receive every single time that I go to the caravan is just so priceless.

I have never felt more productive my entire life. Honestly I am so grateful to be associated with this
organization. I am not only grateful for the experience that I had but also for the people that I have met
along this experience. I keep telling my friends how tiring it is but at the same time how rewarding it is
just to look at the smiles of these innocent kids.
- Livi Chishi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.